18 January 2012

Play! FT Island Concert in Malaysia January 2012

source: mykpophuntress.com

Suppose 14012012. -.-
Last Saturday, I went to Play! FT Island Concert (Malaysia) at Stadium Negara. The concert start at 8.30pm but we went inside around 7.45pm. I've met a few energetic fans while waiting outside the stadium.

Suppose 14012012. -.-
They were many booths outside the stadium selling lightstick, FT Island merchandise and food. By the way, how to go to Stadium Negara? Just take RapidKL Ampang line to Hang Tuah station. From there you can walk to the stadium.


Thanks to my friend who is willing to buy the ticket and keep it safe for me. Of course I have to pay her back. Hahaha.


A lot of fans still not enter the stadium.
Few fans I've met there said this concert was pretty well organized because the organizer allocates different entrance for each zone.



More pictures & fancam of FT Island in Malaysia 2012

FT Island Press Conference by K-Ommunity
FT Island Concert by MyKpopHuntress

No comments: