11 December 2011

Native Union Retro POP Phone Headset

안녕하세요.

What day is today? It's 일요일 (i-ryo-il) and I have something to share with you. Few days ago I stumbled upon this gadget accessories and I find it very cool but I don't know if I want to use it in the public. Haha. Meet Mr. POP Phone from Native Union!


POP Phone makes mobile phone looks like my house phone. However I seriously think that it's worth for whoever who likes to chat on the phone for a long time because most feedback I read from the users said they didn't feel the heat like when they use phone directly. Plus this headset comes with noise reduction system.




By the way this retro kind headset is not only for phone but also for any gadget that support 3.5mm jack. I thought POP Phone is still not available in Malaysia but fortunately it is already here and you can buy it for RM139 with more than ten color selections - black, red, purple, green, yellow, orange, gold, dark blue, sky blue, pink, silver and desert.





If you want to purchase this POP Phone, you can purchase it at isabelleman.com. The reason why I suggest you to buy it from IsabelleMan is because currently they have a contest for POP Phone - POP & Pose Contest and the grand prize is trip to Japan for two (2) persons!

 About POP & Pose Contest

Duration
11th Nov - 25th Dec 2011

Prizes
Grand Prize: Trip to Japan for two (2) persons
2nd Prize: iPad 2
3rd Prize: Trip to Bali for two (2)
4th Prize: Trip to Bali for two (2)

How to participate
1. Purchase POP Phone from isabelleman.com
2. Give your best pose with your POP Phone and submit only one (1) photo at facebook.com/isabelleMan.
3. Picture with most votes will win the prizes.

Now I'm waiting for my red POP Phone to arrive. hehe. Can't wait to try it. Anything you want to know about the POP Phone? I'll try to answer it in my next review.

No comments: