10 June 2013

Free Korean Language Class - July 2013 Intake

안녕하세요.

Korea Plaza's free Korean Language class is open for July 2013 intake. As usual, the class will be held once a week for 3 months.

Check the class schedule

I am bit surprise when I see the schedule because they add 2 new class - Survival Korean & Level 3!

I am tempting to attend the class since the two new classes will be taught by my dear teacher, Ms. Tiara. She is such a lovely and caring teacher (선생님). I learn a lot about language and also Korean culture from her. She always has interesting story to tell. I still remember the story she told about how Hangul were created by King Sejong.



This is a reminder for me as well. If you want to attend the class, please show your commitment. Korea Plaza have provide this free classes and we should appreciate their effort, especially the teacher's effort. Now I feel guilty. -.-"

By the way, the next TOPIK (Korean Language Proficiency Test) exam date is 20th October. Registration should be around August. I really want to take test but I will be in Korea on that day. Let's have speaking test with people there! Hehe.

No comments: