28 June 2011

[AllKPop] Hara & B2ST Junhyung Confirmed Dating


It is already a month since they're dating. Confirmed by both companies. Read the full article first. After SHINee Jonghyun and actress Shin Se Kyung's relationship been revealed to public, now idol-idol relationship has been revealed too.

Because both of them are idols, things might get out of hand since they have their own fanbase especially B2ST which is really popular now. Hey, they will have their first concert and perform for MTV World Stage here in Malaysia next month.




Frankly, I saw Hara in Invicible Youth and I think she is very different from other girls idols and I'm really sorry, I don't know B2ST Junhyung. I only know - DooJoon, Gi Kwang and Yeosob(?). I need to go out for now and I assume there might many reactions from fans after I come home later.

But the thing that I care the most in this issue is - love relationship revealed to public. It's really hurt to see SHINee Jonghyun broke up with actress Shin Se Kyung after a few months dating. Before their relationship has been revealed to public, SHINee Jonghyun always said in many variety programs that his ideal type of woman is Shin Se Kyung.

He got the chance to date his own ideal type woman but some fans can't take it and leaving bad comments to Shin Se Kyung mini homepage.

For me, as long as they are dating someone they love, whether their partner are in the same industry or not, I would be happy for them, pray and hope they will last forever. They have their own life. They do the best to entertain fans as a part of their job and we, fans, should show some respect for them to live the life they wanted to.

ps: when adam couple and geunshin couple want to announce their relationship? I guess since fans reactions are sooo unpredictable, I won't hear any good news from them. *sad*

No comments: