25 June 2011

Jang Geun Suk Wants to Date Secretly

Partially, though.

****

Easy: You’re the male lead in “You’re my Pet”. When it comes to love relationship, do you want to be a pet that receives much love, or do you want to shower your girlfriend with love as if she’s a pet?

JKS: I like to give, so I probably would shower love on my girlfriend as if she’s a pet. I like to express my thoughts and feelings. If I like it, I like it. If I love it, I love it. I’m always very honest in expressing my heartfelt feelings, and I will also express my feelings through various actions. But I have not been in love before, so I don’t know.

Easy: Your fellow colleague in “Beethoven Virus” Lee Ji-ah and Jeong U-seong recently announced their relationship. If you fall in love with someone in showbiz, will you announce it publicly?

JKS: No, absolutely not. Because it’s the two of us who are dating. If it’s announced publicly, everyone will focus on our relationship. It feels like we are being scrutinized by the public eye. Although it’s good to have blessings from everyone, it should be more important to the two of us to protect our relationship.

****

Like Jo Kwon, Geun Suk also wants to date secretly. As a fan, I really don't mind if he doesn't want to announce his love relationship because like he said, it is to protect their relationship. Being a celebrity who caught much attention from fans around the world might be hard for him to enjoy his love life. So, let's us let him do the best in his relationship as I believe, happy celebrity done excellent work.

First heard on GeunShin {forum}

Read the full interview at JangKeunSukForever.com

No comments: