13 November 2011

Park Shin Hye Shows Support for Jang Geun Suk's You're My Pet on Twitter


Park Shin Hye shows support for her co-actor in You're Beautiful (미남이시네요), Jang Geun Suk's new movie, You're My Pet (너는펫) on Twitter. She also attend the movie premiere previously. Below is the screen capture of their twitter conversation.


Shin Hye : You're My Pet premiere!! Keun-suk oppa really put in a lot of affection into filming the movie... Although oppa is always driven crazy by crazy comments, he is still a great oppa.. Hmm.. You're My Pet daebak>_<//


 Jang Geun Suk reply Park Shin Hye's tweet with single and simple word but can make all fans of this couple go crazy and busy spazzing - Saranghae (i love u).


 Shin Hye: What I did was great, right?


 JKS: Perfect!!!!

Translation by @psh_ifc | shinhye.net

No comments: