09 June 2012

4 Things To Do In Korea


It might be because of few people that are so dear to my heart, cough* heechul *cough* jaejoong *cough...the list still going on, that make me love almost everything about Korea.
Because I can't get enough of the culture, the history, the places, the people, the food and the development of this nation I might spend several years living in Korea to experience all that few years from now.

But for now, let's be realistic. Let say if I have less than a week to travel in Korea. Here my 4 Things To Do in Korea if and only if I have a flight ticket (round trip ticket, of course) to Korea, I will...

Technology

photo: cut from Running Man (Ep. 87)
Korea Job World was opened on 15th May 2012 and was built to assist children and youth for their future by giving them a chance to experience all type of jobs. The admission fee for children & teenager (4-18 years) is 3000원 (~RM9) and adult (19 years & above) is 4000원 (~RM12). As far as I understand, this Job World is open daily from 9am - 7pm (6.30pm on weekend & public holiday).


4D Movie Theater
photo: Korea Job World homepage

Flight simulation
photo: Korea Job World homepage

Nature Adventure
2. Ride Nami Skyline ZipWire to go to Nami Island (English | Korea)

Like this!
Entering Nami Island like a boss :D




Rice Cake Heaven
3. Eat ddeokbokki, ddeokbokki, and more ddeok (떡) dishes!

I love the rice cake.

Train Travel
4. Go to random places in Korea by train.

I always wish I can travel around the world by train. I think it is classic and unique. Well, if I can't travel around the world at least I can travel by train in 5 different countries.

That's it for my list.

Time to answer the question.

The answer is:
i) Kyunghee University

ii) Ilsan Lake Park

This post is written for Korea Plaza contest. Please Like, Share and Tweet this post. Thank you. 감사합니다.

No comments: