28 May 2013

My Favourite We Got Married Couple

One of the most popular Korean variety show - We Got Married (WGM). Sorry to those whose didn't like the show but I do love the show and I watch it every week.

Even though people said, "WGM is a lie.", "Only for delusional fans." and what so ever but I still like the show as a variety show. Even sometimes I thought that the couple looks good together, wish they will become a real couple but that's it. As long as I have fun watch them every week.

My favourite We Got Married couples...so far.

1. Adam couple
Credit: SujuSaranghae
One of the best We Got Married couple. - Jo Kwon & Gain

2. Jungin & Jungchi couple
I love this couple! They're dating for almost 11 years. Hope We Got Married help them to get married for real. Update: They are going to register their marriage this month and spend time with family from both sides.



3. Taemin & Naeun couple
It's good to see Taemin's other side. He is married right now but I still look him as SHINee's cute and adorable maknae.

4. Hongki & Fujii Mina couple
This one also cute and adorable couple from We Got Married Global Edition. Should I say, they look so great and compatible with each other. I hope Hongki treats Mina well even after the show and makes her forget gap between you two, since you are HongStar, Hongki-ah.

No comments: