01 March 2012

What Would My 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D?

This article is written by Samsung smartphone's fan who can't see any other smartphones because of Samsung Galaxy S2.

LG, the second largest South Korea conglomerate company following Samsung (source), is now bring the first glasses free 3D phone display - LG Optimus 3D.

I'm not really into LG phones because I have feeling that we don't have a chemistry when I touch it. *giggles* It is all about feeling when deals with a Cancerian. But something I do love about LG is Big Bang and Super Junior! :)


Other LG's Commercial Film (CF) featuring Big Bang and 2NE1 too! Colourful.


Do you know Big Bang will have their first World Tour Concert this year?

For Super Junior, I just stumbled upon pictures of them shooting LG Optimus CF. What a suprise! I thought Big Bang still LG's ambassador. But after google-ing, I found out that for LG Optimus model, the ambassador is SuJu! *excited*


Actually, sometimes I do think that LG Phones is cool. Like Lollipop above. :)

I am not really sure what my 3D world would be with LG Optimus 3D because I don't really care about 3D thing. In fact, I usually avoid watching 3D movies. I am wearing spectacle because of nearsightedness and have to put another spectacle to watch 3D movie is very uncomfortable for me.

But LG Optimus 3D is glasses free 3D display isn't it? I might probably enjoy my 3D world with LG Optimus 3D.

One more thing is why I do not watch any 3D movies except (ahem) 2AM 3D Show which then I felt regret watched it? - The price. I know that if you want something great, amazing, it comes with a great price too. Have to bear in our mind, is that thing worth the money we pay?


Let's see LG Optimus 3D specs.

Dimension: LxWxD (mm) | 128.8 x 68 x 11.9
Hardware Architecture: Tri-Dual (Dual Core, Dual Channel and Dual Memory)
Display: Glasses free, 4.3" inch
Camera: 5MP
Memory: 512MB (internal) | Up to 8GB (external)
OS: Android Froyo 2.2 (upgradable to Gingerbread)

Of course with the 3D features too.

Before I write this article I have read quite a lot of reviews from other tech websites. Quotes some lines from their articles that caught my attention.

Until HTC releases their HTC EVO 3D, LG has no competition for its LG Optimus 3D

The tough piece of the puzzle in reviewing this device is the fact that I’m unable to show you the 3D for what it is. Photography can't capture it, video can’t capture it. The idea here is that you need this Optimus device to actually see the 3D, the only pair of cameras able to see such magnificent glory being the two planted in your head. - AndroidCommunity

One of the Optimus 3D's most commendable qualities is its speed. - Engadget

The LG Optimus 3D is also a fat little monster, coming it at 11.9mm thick – much chunkier than the 8.5mm Samsung Galaxy S2. - TechRadar

So, LG, this is your chance to change my perception of Samsung being the no. 1 smartphone producer from South Korea. Or just give me any of your android phone so I can use it for my Android Apps development. You'll get very well credit for the project. ;)

No comments: