03 November 2013

Seoul, South Korea Trip #1: The Day

Finally! It's the day!

I feel very nervous on this day. The day my friends and I go to Seoul, South Korea.

I plan to go to airport at 6pm because my flight is at 1 o'clock in the morning. So, don't need to rush. But really, it's my mistake. The next day is Raya Haji in Malaysia. It's public holiday here. I should expect there will not many buses or taxis that time. Silly me.

I took taxi to the nearest train station. It cost me MYR6. Then, ride a train to Masjid Jamek and need to change to Kelana Jaya line train. From Masjid Jamek straight to KL Sentral station.

From KL Sentral, I took AirAsia Skybus, shuttle bus to LCCT. If you buy ticket on board, it will cost you MYR10. I bought the ticket online for MYR8.50 one way. For online ticketing, they only accept payment by card and you can buy up to 2 days earlier than your departure date.


I prefer Airasia Skybus than other LCCT shuttle bus operator because I think the seat is more comfortable.

From KL Sentral to LCCT is 45 minutes to 1 hour drive. I arrived at LCCT around 9pm. It's better if you arrive early at least 3 hours before departure time for international flight. Especially when you have to check in your luggage and you depart from large international airport. You might need to ride a train to go to your gate.

Recently, AirAsia just launch for self check in luggage. Now you have to do all stuff by yourself and you probably might have some problem with it. Better come early. Check in yourself -- I recommend using web check in. Hassle free. Check in your luggage -- I didn't get to try it yet.

No comments: