17 December 2013

Seoul, South Korea Trip #7: Visiting HongMina's Cafe


Hehehe. I'm one of happy fan. Well, as a fan, I couldn't resist to visit every filming locations. Okay, if cannot go to all the places, I should go to the most meaningful place of all, for example, their first date location.

We went to Paju on our third day in Seoul. Yep, we plan to cover places that are far from Seoul, then, after that, we will walk around Seoul.

From Euljiro Station (the nearest subway station from our hostel), it took around 2 hours (almost 50km) to Paju or to be exact Heyri Art Village. Total fare to the place is KRW2,700.

Total fare not include this delicious Banana Milk (KRW1,300)

We went to Hapjeong Station (Line 2) and got out from Exit 8. Go straight from the subway exit until you can see a bus stop signage only. Seriously, it's only have signage.


We didn't wait for a long time. Maybe around 5 minute like that, a red 2200 bus arrived. Again, I really like taking public transportation in Seoul. It's better than in KL.

지도 크게 보기
2013.12.17 | 지도 크게 보기 ©  NAVER Corp.
As you can see from the map, Paju is located near the border between South Korea and North Korea. In fact, Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) is located in Paju too.

Guard post.

In our way from Seoul, I saw fences with guard posts all the way in the coast line area. When I saw that, I thought,"They (South Korea) really take seriously the nation border's safety."

We got out at Heyri Gate No. 1 bus stop. It's my fault for not search the cafe name and made my friends wandered around the village to find it. We walked a long way yesterday at Gapyeong and now have to suffer again.

Actually, Foresta is near with this building.
As expected from art village.

Trick Art Museum. Didn't know what's the different with Trick Eye in Hongdae.

Yes. I think display in front of shop either must be big or creative.

Bought Iced Americano, KRW3,000 per cup.

Fortunately, we found it! Foresta, why you so hard to find? Hehe.

Hongki & Mina's first date location.
 There is another place that famous in Paju. I didn't know this place is one of the reason why people go to Paju until a tour guide that I met in our hostel asked me if I went to Paju to shopping?

Lotte Premium Outlet

No comments: