04 February 2014

I Need Romance 3: First Impression


It's the third franchise of this drama even it is a different story line from previous dramas. Not a sequel or prequel. Same title, writer and director . The title in Korean is 맨스가 요해 3 or short form as 로필3.


The first thing that make me wanted to watch this tvN's Mon-Tue drama is Sung-joon. He is not really my ideal type of man nor do I like him before but he looks adorable and watching him, didn't make me feel annoy like Kim Tan did. Ha!

His character in I Need Romance 3 is really adorable and sometimes, I wish I had secret admirer like him. Not gonna happen in real life though. I know. 


Actually he is not a secret admirer because the woman he like was once his babysitter when she was young. So he is a dongsaeng she know but he want her to see him as a man. He just let her know his feeling straight forwardly and show it through his action and word. 


His character, Joo-wan, is a bit like myself. I always tell someone I like, "I like you", every time I get a chance and show it through my action and word. I end up with a broken heart. Maybe that's why I can relate to his pain when he knows that the noona he like, like someone else.

Tae-yoon sunbaenim

The noona he like is Joo-yeon, potray by actress Kim So-yeon. She was the bad woman in All About Eve (starring Jang Dong-gun & Chae-rim)! My mother loves that drama. We even had the CD box set. I watched the drama few times especially the in the middle of street proposal scene. When was it? More than 10 years ago.


Back to INR3, Joo-yeon changed from a warm heart little Joo-yeon to a cold woman. She didn't realize that she like her sunbaenim at workplace but Joo-wan saw it and that hurt him. But he didn't give up and he certainly will fill and heal all her empty cold heart so she can love again.

The best thing is Joo-yeon and Joo-wan live in the same house! Since her mother insist her to let Joo-wan, who just came back from oversea, to live in the house. Well, Joo-yeon doesn't have any choice since her mother and Joo-wan's mother are close and Joo-wan's mother help her family to buy the house.


Even though she hate him at first because he is a reminder of her miserable childhood past, Joo-wan try to amend all the past thing with his understanding. They have a better noona-dongsaeng relationship now even Joo-wan really against it. 

I'm a man!
With OST that fitting the situation, this drama is one of 2014 drama that I can't wait for the new episode. Personally, I choose this drama over You Who Come From Star. Cannot wait for episode 8 tonight.



No comments: